Modular steel lab furniture outfitter
Interchangeable steel benches, cabinets & counters
We integrate modular steel systems into our laboratory designs to provide our clients the long-lasting, adaptable systems they need to perform at the highest efficiency. Steel lab furniture is manufactured to last decades with proper maintenance; and combines durability with timeless, aesthetic appeal. The modular nature of these steel lab cabinets allows you the opportunity to get the best option for your laboratory application.
Build your research, testing, or chemical lab with PSA – the global leaders in custom, future-proof steel laboratory design & installation.
262-204-7660 Project Gallery
of PSA's modular steel furniture
- Sterile and hygienic
- Non-porous and moisture resistant
- Naturally resistant to chemical corrosion and surface abrasions
- Safe storage for acids, flammable liquids, and biohazardous materials
- Low-maintenance & easy to clean
- Capable of supporting up to 2,000 lbs.
- Timeless aesthetic
of PSA's modular steel furniture
- Double-panned, sound-deadened door & drawer heads
- Lifetime warranty on full-extension ball-bearing drawer slides
- Removable pan-shaped bottoms to contain spills
- Removable 20-gauge cabinet backs
- 5-knuckle stainless steel hinges
- Recessed aluminum pulls
- Baked-on epoxy powder coated finish
Modular Steel Lab Projects
Benefits of steel cabinets and casework in labs
All of our steel laboratory furniture is made in the USA by skilled craftsmen. Metal cabinets from PSA are popular in labs all over the world because they’re suitable for both wet & dry labs. The initial cost of steel casework may seem high, but its longevity and natural resistance return the investment ten-fold. If you’re building a lab on a budget, PSA Laboratory Furniture suggests affordable alternatives to steel casework or can design a durable lab around your budget. Get in touch for more information.
Modular construction allows doors and drawers to be easily swapped out based on need. Individual cabinets can be field-converted from door cabinets to drawer cabinets without removing the bench or rearranging your lab configuration.
Choose from numerous options and styles of laboratory benches, all with modular design and interchangeable components to adapt to your changing laboratory environment. Many door and drawer styles are available for each cabinet, giving you a wide choice of combinations to create the right look for the lab.
Durable steel safety cabinets for labs
Each steel cabinet we supply is constructed to support up to 2,000 lbs. These strong cabinets provide secure storage of common lab supplies including acids, flammable liquids, and biohazardous materials. Our modular steel furniture is finished with a baked-on epoxy powder coating to improve strength and resistance to corrosion & abrasions. We design specific lab configurations for your steel furniture to maximize lab space and appearance while complying with safety standards and lab regulations. See some of our past modular steel laboratory furniture installations in action.
Custom Lab Design & Furniture Installation
We understand your lab needs today may change in the future, which is why PSA Laboratory Furniture helps you future-proof with adaptable laboratory design. Complete your lab design with the following:
- Countertops – Various countertop materials can be used safely with acids, flammable materials, and biohazardous chemicals.
- Flexible systems – Use a flexible furniture system for a customizable, adjustable lab.
- Wood casework –Select from oak, maple, and cherry hardwoods for benches and tables.
- Laboratory apparatus, accessories, and fixtures – Add faucets, sinks, and emergency safety equipment to your lab.
- Fume hoods – Ventilate your lab with fume hoods. PSA provides ventilation system testing and certification in the midwest.
Design modular steel laboratory cabinets for your lab with PSA Laboratory Furniture experts.
Metal Laboratory Furniture and Equipment for Modern Industries
The properties of steel lab cabinets and countertops make them ideal for modern industries requiring a sterile environment. PSA Lab Furniture sells casework, countertops, fume hoods, and fixtures for industrial labs & R&D environments. Our clients range from the fields of mining & energy extraction to aerospace exploration to food/beverage production. Get in touch with a lab designer for your industry who can outfit your lab with sanitary materials like steel.
Modular steel labs designed & installed in any state
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- Washington DC
- West Virginia