Laboratory Casework Made in the USA
Labs Made in America. Installed Anywhere in the World.
Across the world, there is an increasing demand for high-quality laboratory equipment and furnishings. Universities, research facilities, scientific laboratories and industries trust PSA not only for laboratory furnishings, but also for the design and installation of complete lab systems.
We supply labs with:
Based just outside of Milwaukee, our installation crew will travel anywhere in the world to install laboratory furnishings and equipment. Our NSF International accredited examiners also provide testing and certification of ventilation equipment and chemical fume hoods. PSA has designed, built and installed laboratory systems for clients in Europe, China, the Middle East, New Guinea and more than a dozen other countries.
New Design and Remodeling Consultations
From our United States headquarters, we provide design and consultation services to clients around the world. Our professionalism is second-to-none: Initial inquiries are responded to within 24 hours, and our laboratory designers deliver initial CAD drawings within 48 hours of receiving input and lab specs.
One of the greatest benefits of working with PSA, though, is the simplicity of having a single point of contact to manage all aspects of design, sales and installation. Even though you may be in a foreign country, you will have a project manager with whom you’ll communicate throughout the design, build and installation process.
Why Buy American-Made Laboratory Equipment?
Despite increased competition from abroad, there is still a preference among our international clients—particularly those in the Middle East—for American-made laboratory furnishings like metal lab cabinets. And for good reason.
From everything we have seen, American manufacturers of lab furniture and fume hoods still produce the best designed and most durable products on the market. The manufacturers we work with are selected for the quality of the materials and workmanship in their products as well as their ability to deliver in a timely manner. In every regard, they are truly industry-leading products.
Since 1983, our project managers and installation professionals have overseen and guided the construction of laboratories all over the globe. We offer new furniture and have a limited supply of used products as well. Our integrated approach of sourcing all the materials and overseeing the installation ensures the end result matches your design perfectly, and a detailed cost analysis at the start of every project keeps the project within budget.
PSA Laboratory Furniture and Equipment International Availability
PSA has designed, installed, tested, and certified top quality laboratory equipment all over the world. Learn more about the many countries we’ve designed and delivered labs for:
Middle Eastern Laboratories
- Most countries have laws requiring fume hood ventilation in laboratories for international standards. PSA has a fume hood attesting and certification team to make sure your laboratory is under code and meets your standards.
- The needs of a laboratory can change quickly so PSA is passionate about creating a lab adaptable to changes in design. All of our lab furniture includes standard features like lifetime warranties, epoxy powder-coated finish, easy removable parts and more.
- The need to rearrange lab stations and equipment in smaller laboratories is why PSA offers freestanding flexible laboratory systems to save space. If a change is needed, our professional designers will create an easily reconfigurable work surface.
- No matter the location, PSA’s flexible laboratory design includes adjustable counters, shelves, tables and cabinets. As our experienced designers understand what your needs are, PSA will create a laboratory encouraging increased workflow.
- A single point of contact with PSA is the best way to your new custom designed laboratory. A fast result with constant communication with our clients is how PSA Laboratory Furniture can service local and international clients.
- Safety is a critical part of any operating laboratory and chemical fume hoods have a major role in removing unwanted materials from a lab. PSA stays updated all fume hood technology and international standards.
- PSA has helped different laboratories with chemical fume hoods across all industries in every part of the world. We offer airfoil bypass, add air, low bench, percholric acid, walk-in, demonstration, snorkel exhaust, canopy, variable air volume, and thin wall fume hoods.
- From double-wall construction to vapor-proof fluorescent lighting, PSA offers extensive fume hood options for all our different types of chemical fume hoods. Our environmentally friends fume hoods have lower installation costs and with low-flow hoods.
- Countertops and bench tops will ultimately be where you spend the most time working and researching on. PSA urges our clients to consider impact of normal laboratory, use of chemical/biological materials, appearance and cost when designing a new space.
- An epoxy resin countertop is a popular finish for laboratories in a variety of disciplines because they resist heat, moisture and germs at an affordable price. Through a chemically binding process the epoxy resin countertops have the durability to last.
- Phenolic resin countertops are equally popular and cost comparable. Craft paper with the phenolic resin is combined to make a strong surface. Black surfaces are a common selection, but PSA has multiple colors to fit any laboratory.
- Saudi Arabia
- Biomedical, pharmaceutical or food development research centers requiring sterile lab environments need stainless steel laboratories. It offers unmatched heat and chemical resistance with superior ability to not become worn down and need of replacement.
- Even the most high-tech laboratories seek the presence of hardwood benches and cabinets because of the feel it creates in a workplace. Warmth, personality and easy durability are all reasons why our customers choose natural wood casework.
- United Arab Emirates
- PSA natural wood benches are made in oak, maple and cherry options with six different chemical-resistant finishes for different kinds of industry. Once a bench is selected, our professional laboratory designers can add to it with matching cabinets to add storage.
- As a leader in complete laboratory design, supplying an inclusive plan means PSA offers faucets, fixtures, electrical interfaces and safety equipment. Safety is always important so PSA has high quality safety equipment including eyewashes, face washes, drench hose units, emergency showers and safety stations.
- Whether you have a large or small laboratory space over the pond, the PSA’s rearranging lab stations provide freestanding flexibility to help optimize the use of your labs. Our professional designers are on hand to help you design easily reconfigurable work surfaces to make any possible future changes you need to make an easy and quick process.
- Chemical fume hoods are provided by PSA to aid in the removal of any possible hazardous gases. With airfoil bypass, low bench, walk-in, snorkel exhaust, and variable air volume fume hoods available, your laboratories will be within guidelines set by your local standards at a cost effective price.
- PSA’s low-flow, environmentally friendly fume hoods give you the possibility to work closely with hazardous gases without putting your health at risk. Double-wall construction and vapor-proof fluorescent lighting chemical fume hood options are premier examples of our extensive fume hood selection.
- Leading in complete laboratory design, PSA supplies inclusive plans offering fixtures, safety equipment, and faucets designed for safety and cost effective purposes. With safety being one of the most important factors to maintain in any lab, PSA has developed high quality safety options including face washes, safety stations, emergency showers, and drench hose units.
- With international standards in place, most countries are required to have laws regarding fume hood ventilation in laboratories. PSA can guarantee your laboratory is under code while meeting your own standards with our expert fume hood attesting and certification team.
- Stainless steel appliances are necessary in maintaining any biomedical, pharmaceutical, or food development research centers under the sterile environment guidelines set by your company or country. PSA’s unmatched heat and chemical resistance lab appliances are durable, long lasting products giving you the assurance you need when working with food and chemicals.
- Whether you’re in China or Ukraine, PSA has flexible designs available offering adjustable counters, cabinets, tables, and shelves to help in your open or closed room lab concepts. An experienced team of designers are on hand to comprehend your needs and provide assistance on creating a laboratory space optimized for efficiency.
- Just because you’re working in a laboratory doesn’t mean it needs to feel like it. PSA’s extensive selection of lab furniture solutions include hardwood benches and cabinets. We include these natural wood casework products because they offer warmth and personality in an otherwise sterile environment.
- Local and international clients can design custom laboratories quickly with our teams of experts, always available. One point of contact with PSA will guarantee your lab space is designed in an efficient manner, within your company’s standards and country’s guidelines.
- PSA’s wood casework options area constructed from maple, cherry, and oak wood with six chemical resistant finishes to choose from. If you’re interested in purchasing one of our benches, our expert laboratory designers can offer you matching cabinets along with it to give your laboratory added storage.
- Czech Republic
- When designing a new space, PSA urges you to consider the impacts chemical/biological materials, appearance, and cost can have on your laboratory. When researching your lab, we understand countertops and bench will take up the most of your time, but with an expert design team of professionals available for your convenience, we can help you cut your research time in half.
- PSA uses a chemically binding process on epoxy resin countertops to give them the durability they need to last through years of use. Affordable prices frame our countertops, making their popularity obvious, especially when considering their resistance to heat, moisture, and germs.
- PSA also uses a binding process with craft paper and phenolic resin to create strong surfaces for your laboratory needs. Our resin countertops are popular because of their cost effectiveness and color selection, offered in many colors including the most common and professional choice: black.
- As one of the most engaged international sellers of lab furniture and equipment in the world, PSA will be with you every step of the way, from lab design, to construction, and through installation. Our clients receive accurate estimates and firm quotes, so they know what they’re getting out the door.
- With lifetime warranties, easy removable parts, an epoxy powder-coated finishes available through PSA, we include standard features to aid in the ever changing environments of laboratories throughout the world. Your needs can change quickly and PSA offers adaptable, flexible products to give you the efficiency you’ll need in any of your lab situations.
- Durability comes down to two words: quality construction. PSA uses the highest quality material for our laboratory products. Steel can last through years of use and does not need to be replaced or maintained on a regular basis.
- Safety, functionality, and efficiency are three of the most important components laboratories are constructed from. With dishwashers, laboratory carts, and stainless steel scullery and tub sinks available, PSA can help optimize any international lab space you have.
- Standard features of the modular steel lab furniture PSA offers include removable 20-gauge cabinet backs, recessed aluminum pulls, and a lifetime warranty on full-extension ball bearing drawer slides. These steel products can give your laboratory the durability and modern aesthetic it needs to be successful and respected in today’s world.
- It is necessary we offer our clients accurate estimates and firm quotes. PSA outlines how the completion of how your lab design will be done successfully though construction to installation.
- The highest quality material for professional laboratories is steel. It can last for decades without needing to be replaced by keeping it well-maintained. Each steel cabinet supports up to 2,000 lbs.
- PSA can offer any space a custom design. Modular construction makes this possible by offering flexibility by swapping doors, drawers or cabinets without rearranging the entire lab configuration.
- Hong Kong
- Laboratories in Hong Kong can benefit from PSA’s sleek, durable lab furniture and products. Whether your laboratory is large or small, we have a team of design professionals on hand to help you with designing your space.
- South Korea
- PSA’s extensive collection of laboratory countertops can give your space the warmth or sterile aesthetic you’re looking for. Stainless steel, epoxy resin, and phenolic resin products are available through PSA, giving you the durability you need to perform experiments and research for years to come.
- Although our products are American made, PSA’s international services can give you the guidance you need when creating a customized laboratory design. With experts available constantly, you can build a flexible environment to help in any times of change in the future.
- PSA has biological safety cabinet inspection available to guarantee your lab furniture meets the requirements of both your local and nationwide standards. With primary testing and secondary testing options, you can have user comfort testing, air velocity evaluations, and visible vapor tests (and more) to determine whether your PSA furniture is best suited for your needs and standards.
- Having created quality products for industry giants such as NASA, SunChemical, and CareFusion, PSA is the leader in lab furniture. For years we have provided practical solutions for innovative industrial research to aid in your biomedical and chemical projects.
- An internationally serving company, PSA delivers durable and high quality products to your laboratory to aid in your research – whatever kind it may be. Epoxy resin countertops and stainless steel appliances give you the strength and visual appeal you need to be a successful, well-respected lab in the modern age.
North American Laboratories
- An American company, PSA provides laboratory design and furniture solutions internationally. Operating out of the Midwest, PSA serves as a convenient neighbor for all Canadian laboratories interested in performing chemical and biomedical research using durable, attractive products.
- PSA performs installations on time and within your budget, anywhere in the world. We offer project construction management through your entire process, from expert design assistance to installation, PSA is your best option for conducting your lab furniture transactions.
- Lifetime warranties are offered through PSA to give you flexibility in your ever changing laboratory environments. Standard features such as easy to remove parts and epoxy powder-coated finishes give you the flexibility you’ve been looking to optimize in your lab.
- United States
- PSA is a company based in America, giving you American made laboratory solutions for all of your biomedical or chemical research needs. High quality and durability set our products apart from our competitors, providing you with years of use through our lifetime warranty.
Central American Laboratories
- PSA offers benches through our lab furniture supplying services, along with a professional design team available to give you the assistance you need with optimizing storage space in your lab. Practicality is important, but with wood benches available in maple, cherry, and oak, along with six additional chemical-resistant finishes to choose from, your laboratory can receive a boost in its aesthetic appeal.
- Countertops are available in phenolic resin or epoxy resin form through PSA. With our popular phenolic resin countertops, craft paper and phenolic resin combine to make strong surfaces able to withstand years of use.
- With countries requiring fume hood ventilation in laboratories to meet international standards, PSA provides fume hood attesting and certification services with our expert team to guarantee you have a research space under code.
- Face washes, emergency showers, and eyewashes from PSA provide you with the safety equipment you need to keep your staff safe during any type of research. As leaders in the international laboratory furniture industry, we supply our clients with inclusive plans offering electrical surfaces, fixtures, and safety equipment.
- Costa Rica
- PSA has a fume hood selection able to meet both your nationwide and international guidelines. Our affordable, low-flow, environmentally friendly options include double-wall construction and vapor-proof fluorescent lighting hoods.
- Sterile lab environments rely on stainless steel appliances to aid in biomedical, pharmaceutical, and food development research. With unbeatable heat and chemical resistance properties, PSA’s superior lab furniture is durable and long lasting, giving you years of use.
- El Salvador
- When you take time to research what lab equipment you need, you’ll spend a vast majority of your time on countertops and benches. When taking this time, you should consider the impact chemical and biological materials can have on normal laboratory furniture.
- Having a small laboratory might make your search for new equipment and furniture seem like a never ending process, but with PSA’s freestanding flexible laboratory systems, you can easily configure any space. An expert team of designers from PSA can give you the help you need when creating easily changeable work surfaces, all you need to do is call!
South American Laboratories
- Adjustable counters, shelves, cabinets, and tables from PSA give your laboratory, no matter where you are in the world, the flexibility it requires to be successful through years of use and change. All of our lab furniture meets standards with features like lifetime warranties, easy to remove parts, and epoxy powder coated finishes to meet your safety and aesthetic demands.
- Encourage lab efficiency with PSA’s lab furniture installation and design services. Our professional team of experts are available to understand your needs to help you produce an optimized work space for your researchers.
- In Peru, the best lab furniture company you can consider is PSA. With popular finishes for laboratories available, our products can resist heat, moisture, and germs at prices our nationwide and international competitors can’t beat.
- Contact us once, and you’re set for life. PSA is your best tool for designing customized laboratories. Fast results are provided for our local and international clients so you are able to get your research moving as soon as possible.
- Airfoil bypass, add air, low bench, walk-in, demonstration, and thin wall fume hoods are available through PSA. Our products have helped different laboratories with chemical fume across all industries in every part of the world, including NASA, Exxon Mobil, and Honda.
- With safety being one of the most important components of any international laboratory, PSA provides fume hoods essential in removing unwanted particles and materials from any lab. Although standards, regulations, and guidelines are updated worldwide from time to time, PSA stays up-to-date with any changes for rules regarding labs, ensuring your research space is certified and ready to go.
- Even the most professional and high-tech laboratories should consider using hardwood benches and cabinets to create a welcoming workspace. Warmth and personality can be obtained in any biomedical or chemical lab with the use of our durable natural wood casework products.
- With standard features such as easy removable parts, you are given the ability to easily adjust the way your lab operates in its own space. Lifetime warranties compliment these features, offering you flexibility you need in an ever changing lab environment.
- American made laboratory products are built to match your biomedical and chemical needs under any nationwide or international standards. Our products are constructed with high quality materials for strength, promising you years of use.
- South Africa
- PSA Lab Furniture specializes in fume hoods constructed to meet the codes and standards of your local and state regulations. Our attesting and certification team ensures international standards are met, every time, with our fume hood ventilators.
- If you’re operating a lab, you understand the room must be reconfigured time and time again. With small laboratories this is usually a hassle, but PSA offers freestanding flexible lab systems to save you the space you’ll need for moving everything around.
- Our flexible lab designs are comprised of cabinets, tables, shelves, and adjustable counters. If you’re ever unsure about how to arrange your furniture, we have a team of designers who are readily available to understand and cater to your needs with design tips for improving productivity.
- All you need to do is contact PSA Lab Furniture once and you’ll be on your way to a new custom designed laboratory. Our fast results are paired with constant communication for our local and international clients.
- In any lab, safety is one of the main concerns. Chemicals can build up in any space without the proper ventilation, but PSA has you covered with our quality chemical fume hoods specifically built for removing unwanted gases and materials from any size lab.
- PSA has a variety of fume hoods available, including, but not limited to add air, low bench, walk-in, demonstration, canopy, and thin wall fume hoods. Any industry, international or local needs a proper ventilation system and PSA has your solutions.
- Are you looking for fume hoods with low installation costs and low-flow hoods? Our environmentally double-wall construction and vapor-proof fluorescent lighting options are your perfect match.
- When putting together a laboratory, you should always consider the impact of chemical/biological materials, appearance, and cost. Counter and bench tops will be where you spend the majority of your time, why not spend it with PSA?
- If you need a countertop able to resist heat, moisture, and germs at an affordable value, our popular epoxy resin finishes are your go-to for countertops. We use a chemically binding process to give your countertops the durability they need for your experiments and research.
- PSA uses craft paper and phenolic resin in a combination to create strong surfaces in your choice of color. We recommend the black surface as they are the most common choice, but we always have multiple colors for you to choose from.
- Sterile lab environments, whether they are used for biomedical, pharmaceutical, or food research, need stainless steel materials for their surfaces. Stainless steel products from PSA are your best options because they offer unbeatable heat and chemical resistance with superior ability to withstand wear and tear.
- Although having a sterile environment is important, it doesn’t necessarily need to feel the same. PSA offers natural wood casework products to help bring a homier, welcoming feeling to your laboratory spaces.
- Pair any of our benches with matching cabinets to add storage to your professional laboratory. Have a preference? Oak, maple, and cherry wood options are available in six separate chemical-resistant finishes for any benchtops you’re interested in.
- Faucets, fixtures, and other safety equipment, like face washes and emergency showers, are made available through PSA because we understand the importance of safety in any lab setting. Keep your employees and coworkers at bay from any possible health risks with our products specifically designed for your safety needs.
- If you’re in need of design assistance for your laboratory space, PSA’s expert designers are on hand to aid you in designing work surfaces to make any potential future rearrangements a simple endeavor. Make reconfigurations easy with PSA’s rearranging lab stations for freestanding strength and flexibility.
- If you’re concerned about local standards regarding hazardous gases, PSA has you covered with variable volume fume hoods. We also have airfoil bypass, walk-in, snorkel, and low bench fume hoods available for your selection.
- Papua New guinea
- Low-flow, environmentally friendly fume hoods are available through PSA to give you the options of working closely with hazardous gases. Our extensive fume hood selection is framed by our premier double-wall construction and vapor-proof fluorescent lighting chemical fume hood options.
- Solomon Islands
- In the industry for years, PSA understands safety is one of your main priorities. We’ve had the time to develop some of the best safety products for labs around, supplying you with high quality face washes, emergency showers, safety stations, and fixtures for your selection.
- Every country in the world must abide by local and international standards set for fume hood ventilation in laboratories. With PSA, your laboratory can be effortlessly put together as our attesting and certification teams guarantee your fume hoods meet all standards.
- New Caledonia
- When you think of stainless steel, there is clearly an aesthetic appeal to it, but when it comes to laboratories, it can bring more than a sense of professionalism and style. PSA’s stainless steel products are built to withstand heat and chemicals in laboratories, making your work surfaces perfect for any experiments you need to perform.
- New Zealand
- Flexible laboratory designs are available for any country in the world with PSA’s adjustable counters, shelves, and cabinets. Your lab, small or large, can benefit from our design team’s advice on creating a laboratory optimized for productivity.
- In a country associated so strongly with nature, don’t leave your laboratories feeling disconnected from the world. Natural wood casework products are included in PSA’s lab furniture selections to help give your labs a more inviting atmosphere.
- Custom laboratories can be quickly designed by our expert teams for any of our local or international clients’ needs. Contact us once and your laboratory space will be designed for efficiency and productivity in no time.
- Natural wood casework options are available in cherry, oak, and maple wood with another six chemical resistant finishes for you to choose from. These finishes are put on our benches, which can be paired with cabinets for added storage space.
- Whenever you design any type of space, you should always consider the impacts your activities in the space will have on the design, along with how you want its aesthetic. When doing research on design, you can spend hours on countertops and benches, but with PSA’s expert designers you can cut this time in half.
- At PSA, chemical binding processes are used to give epoxy resin countertops their signature durability. If you’re looking for attractive and affordable countertops, our heat, moisture, and germ resistant countertops are prefect for you.
- PSA has affordable resin countertops available in a number of colors, the most popular one being black. We use a binding process of craft paper and phenolic resin to create these strong surfaces.
- At PSA, we care about our clients. Following you with every step of your lab furniture investment, we assist you in lab design, construction, and installation for your convenience. You will also receive estimates and solidified quotes as a part of our honest, fully comprehensive customer service.
- Dominican Republic
- As a working laboratory, your needs will adjust with whatever research you’re taking part in, meaning your furniture needs to be easy to reconfigure. Our lifetime warranties, easy removable parts, and flexible products give you the potential you need for any changing lab situations.
- PSA is known for its high quality engineered products. We only use the best materials, like stainless steel, to ensure your furniture can withstand years of use without needing maintenance or being replaced.
- Specializing in the optimization of labs, PSA has a number of dishwashers, lab carts, and stainless steel products available to improve your laboratory’s safety, efficiency, and functionality.
- Stainless steel products can give your lab a modern style while delivering on strength. Find success in your research with our modular steel lab furniture, including 20-gauge cabinet backs, ball bearing drawer slides, and recessed aluminum pulls.
- Finding honest service isn’t always easy, but PSA has one of the best customer services found in the laboratory furniture industry. We give all of our clients strict estimates and firm quotes while helping your complete your lab by assisting in lab design, construction, and even installation.
- All of PSA’s cabinets can support up to 2,000 lbs, providing strength and protection for your important documents and equipment. We use stainless steel with so many of our products because it is a high quality material able to last decades without needing repair.
- Caribbean Netherlands
- Laboratories in the Caribbean Netherlands could use an aesthetic lift from PSA’s visually pleasing lab furniture. Our team of professional designers can give your lab hands-on design assistance, whether your space is small or large.
- With stainless steel, epoxy resin, and phenolic resin products and furniture available with PSA, you have access to some of the most durable surfaces needed for scientific experiments.
- St. Lucia
- PSA’s American made products are available internationally as they are some of the most flexible and durable in the world. Paired with quality products, or high end customer service offers a team of professionals and expert designers on hand for your convenience.
- While ordering our products, PSA offer biological safety inspections to ensure your lab furniture meets both local and international standards and regulations. Comfort testing, air velocity evaluations, and visible vapor tests are also available through PSA to determine if our furniture matches your needs.
- PSA has made lab furniture and products for companies like NASA, CareFusion, and SunChemical for years. Our practical and innovative industrial solutions have aided in biomedical and chemical projects everywhere in the world, why not your laboratory next?
- Virgin Islands
- Although based in America, PSA has provided laboratory design and furniture solutions internationally for years. The PSA is operated from the Midwest of the United States and offers chemical and biomedical research countertops and storage solutions for countries anywhere in the world.
- Cayman Islands
- Besides furniture delivery, the PSA conducts installations for laboratories anywhere in the world while being on time and in budget. We are always your best option for performing lab furniture transactions.
- Puerto Rico
- PSA Lab Furniture has lifetime warranties available to help make adjusting to your ever changing laboratory environments easier. Our furniture has easy to remove parts and powder-coated finishes to guarantee flexibility and durability for the long term in your lab.
- The Bahamas
- We have provided American Made laboratory solutions for biomedical and chemical research needs of the international community for years. We’re set apart from competitors because of our consistently high quality, durable products able to withstand years of wear and tear with heat, chemical, and germ resistance.
Don’t see your country listed? Give us a call! We’ve likely worked on a lab in your area.