84" Walk-In (Floor Mounted) Fume Hood B-667
The B-667 is a larger than average, 84” wide walk-in fume hood. Ideal for lab workspaces where a larger fume hood is necessary.
- Hood Dimensions: 90” H x 84” W x 35 3/8” DP
- 16 gauge Internal Structural Frame
- 70 7/8” High Viewing Area
- UL-1805 Classified
Required Accessories (not included):
Remote blower, ductwork
- The hood has an internal system of baffles that ensures safe and efficient removal of fumes.
- The hood entrance is framed with inward-angled members to minimize turbulence and provide smooth airflow.
- The hood is lined with White Resin-Chem and fastened with non-corrosive nylon fasteners.
- It has two full-view vertical sashes with black PVC edging that operate independently.
- Each sash has a 7/32" laminated safety glass panel and a full-width pull.
- The sashes are counterweighted for easy one-finger operation.
- Vapor-proof T8 fluorescent light fixtures with bulbs is included in the hood.
- The hood features a round stainless steel duct collar.
- Fixture holes are pre-punched in the posts and inner side liner of the hood.
- There are two gasketed access panels on each side of the hood.
- Black PVC sash guides are provided to guide the sashes.
- Electrical fixtures, including a light fixture and switch, a 20A toggle blower switch, and two duplex electrical outlets, are pre-wired to a junction box on top of the hood.
- The hood includes a pre-wired air velocity monitor/alarm.
- Double-wall construction allows for installation of plumbing and electrical service fixtures, with concealed routing of piping/wiring in the hood.
- A manual sash stop, positioned at a height of 18" to limit the movement of the top sash.
- A nylon color-coded remote control that can be preset for gas, air, nitrogen, and vacuum services.
- A remote controller DI cold water faucet for ease of use.
- A remote-controlled cold water faucet that can be operated remotely.
- A cupsink, which can be used for washing glassware or small items.
- A pre-plumbed panel-mounted vacuum breaker that is easily accessible.
- LED light fixtures to provide bright and efficient lighting.
- Combination horizontal/vertical sash with aluminum top-hung panels for improved functionality.
- Full-height horizontal sliding sash panels on tracks with painted metal frames for optimal ventilation.
- Explosion-proof light fixtures to ensure safety in case of a chemical accident.
- Explosion-proof electrical receptacles for added safety.
- Explosion-proof electrical light switches for safe lighting control.
- Explosion-proof electrical blower switches to control blower operation.
- Lattice rod assemblies to provide additional support.
- Chain and sprocket sash systems for added convenience.
- Louvered front panel to enhance the appearance of the laboratory.
- Fume hood ceiling enclosure available in 1-, 2-, and 3-sided versions to meet your needs.
- Access panel for ceiling enclosure to make maintenance and repairs easier.
Furniture Installation and Ventilation Equipment Certification
PSA Laboratory Furniture doesn't consider the job complete once the lab design is finalized. In addition to lab design services, we also provide lab furniture delivery and installation services to ensure that your lab is fully operational. Our services are not limited to clients located in the vicinity of our Wisconsin headquarters, as we cater to clients worldwide.
For clients with labs installed in the Midwest, we also offer equipment testing services, including chemical fume hoods, biological safety cabinets, and other containment devices. We provide ventilation certification and equipment testing services tailored to meet your lab's specific safety requirements. Our inspection and testing certifications cover a range of safety standards to ensure your lab operates safely and efficiently. Inspection and testing certifications cover:
High-performance fume hood installation throughout the U.S
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- Washington DC
- West Virginia