72" Walk-In (Floor Mounted) Fume Hood B-666
The B-666 fume hood is a mid-sized, 72” wide walk-in fume hood. Ideal for lab workspaces where an average-sized fume hood is applicable.
- Hood Dimensions: 90” H x 72” W x 35 3/8” DP
- 16 gauge Internal Structural Frame
- 70 7/8” High Viewing Area
- UL-1805 Classified
Required Accessories (not included):
Remote blower, ductwork
- The hood has an internal baffle system for safe and efficient fume removal.
- The hood entrance is framed with inward-angled members to minimize turbulence and provide smooth airflow.
- White Resin-Chem lining with non-corrosive nylon fasteners is used.
- The hood has two independently operating full-view vertical sashes with black PVC edging.
- Each sash is a 7/32" laminated safety glass panel with a full-width pull.
- The sashes are counterweighted for one-finger operation.
- A vapor-proof T8 fluorescent light fixture with bulbs is included in the hood.
- The hood features a round stainless steel duct collar.
- Fixture holes are pre-punched in the posts and inner side liner of the hood.
- The hood has two gasketed access panels on each side.
- Black PVC sash guides are provided.
- Electrical fixtures, including a light fixture and switch, 20A toggle blower switch, and two duplex electrical outlets, are pre-wired to a junction box on top of the hood.
- The hood includes a pre-wired air velocity monitor/alarm.
- Double-wall construction allows for installation of plumbing and electrical service fixtures, with concealed routing of piping/wiring in the hood.
- The top sash can be equipped with a manual stop at 18" operating height.
- Nylon color-coded remote control pre-set services for gas, air, nitrogen, and vacuum are provided as an option.
- A remote controller DI water faucet can be included.
- The hood can be equipped with a remote-controlled cold water faucet.
- The hood can be configured with a cupsink.
- A pre-plumbed panel-mounted vacuum breaker is available as an option.
- An LED light fixture can be included.
- The hood can be configured with a combination of horizontal and vertical sash with aluminum top-hung panels.
- The hood can include full-height horizontal sliding sash panels on tracks with painted metal frames.
- An explosion-proof light fixture can be installed.
- The hood can be equipped with explosion-proof electrical receptacles.
- The hood can feature an explosion-proof electrical light switch.
- An explosion-proof electrical blower switch can be included.
- The hood can be designed with lattice rod assemblies.
- The hood can feature a chain and sprocket sash system.
- A louvered front panel can be added.
- The fume hood ceiling enclosure can be configured as 1-, 2-, or 3-sided.
- An access panel can be provided for the ceiling enclosure.
Furniture Installation and Ventilation Equipment Certification
PSA Laboratory Furniture takes pride in delivering a complete service, which goes beyond designing new labs. Our commitment to your lab's success extends to delivering and installing lab furniture. We cater to clients globally, ensuring your lab is operational, whether you are located near our Wisconsin headquarters or elsewhere.
Clients who have labs installed in the Midwest can also benefit from our equipment testing services, covering chemical fume hoods, biological safety cabinets, and other containment devices. We offer ventilation certification and equipment testing services, customized to meet your lab's safety requirements. Our inspection and testing certifications are designed to cover a range of safety standards, ensuring your lab operates in compliance with regulations. Inspection and testing certifications cover:
High-performance fume hood installation throughout the U.S
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- Washington DC
- West Virginia