60" Walk-In (Floor Mounted) Fume Hood B-665
The B-665 is a small-to-mid, 60” wide walk-in fume hood. Ideal for limited workspaces or where a more compact hood is preferred.
- Hood Dimensions: 90” H x 60” W x 35 3/8” DP
- 16 gauge Internal Structural Frame
- 70 7/8” High Viewing Area
- UL-1805 Classified
Required Accessories (not included):
Remote blower, ductwork
- The hood features an internal baffle system that ensures the safe and efficient removal of fumes.
- The entrance to the hood is designed with inward-angled members to minimize turbulence and provide smooth movement of air into the hood.
- The hood is lined with white Resin-Chem and features non-corrosive nylon fasteners for durability.
- Two independently operating full-view vertical sashes with black PVC edging provide easy access to the hood.
- Each sash is made with 7/32" laminated safety glass.
- Each sash is counterweighted for easy one-finger operation.
- The hood is equipped with a vapor-proof T8 fluorescent light fixture with bulbs for visibility.
- A round stainless steel duct collar is included for easy installation.
- Pre-punched fixture holes in posts and inner side liner make installation simple and convenient.
- Two gasketed access panels on each side provide easy access to the hood for maintenance.
- Black PVC sash guides ensure smooth and secure movement of the sashes.
- The hood includes pre-wired electrical fixtures, including a light fixture and switch, 20A toggle blower switch, and two duplex electrical outlets.
- An air velocity monitor/alarm is pre-wired for added safety.
- The hood features double-wall construction for easy installation of plumbing and electrical service fixtures and concealed routing of piping and wiring.
- A manual sash stop that can be positioned at 18" to prevent the top sash from moving.
- A nylon color-coded remote control that can be pre-set for gas, air, nitrogen, and vacuum services.
- A remote controller DI cold water faucet that can be easily controlled from a distance.
- A remote-controlled cold water faucet that can be operated remotely.
- A cupsink for easy washing of small items or glassware.
- A pre-plumbed panel-mounted vacuum breaker that is easily accessible.
- LED light fixtures that provide bright and energy-efficient lighting.
- Combination horizontal/vertical sash with aluminum top-hung panels for added versatility.
- Full-height horizontal sliding sash panels on tracks with painted metal frames for optimal ventilation.
- Explosion-proof light fixtures for added safety.
- Explosion-proof electrical receptacles to ensure safe electrical connections.
- Explosion-proof electrical light switches to control lighting safely.
- Explosion-proof electrical blower switches to control blower operation safely.
- Lattice rod assemblies to provide additional support and stability.
- Chain and sprocket sash systems for added convenience and easy operation.
- Louvered front panel to improve the appearance of your laboratory.
- Fume hood ceiling enclosure available in 1-, 2-, and 3-sided versions to meet your specific needs.
- Access panel for ceiling enclosure for easy maintenance and repairs.
Furniture Installation and Ventilation Equipment Certification
PSA Laboratory Furniture provides comprehensive services that include lab furniture delivery and installation, in addition to lab design. Regardless of your location, we cater to clients worldwide and ensure that your lab is operational.
For clients who have their labs installed in the Midwest, we offer equipment testing services covering chemical fume hoods, biological safety cabinets, and other containment devices. We customize ventilation certification and equipment testing services to meet your lab's safety requirements. Our inspection and testing certifications cover various safety standards, ensuring your lab operates in compliance with regulations. Inspection and testing certifications cover:
High-performance fume hood installation throughout the U.S
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- Washington DC
- West Virginia